The CodeImprover Metrics GitHub app is targeted at developers and architects. Add it to your repository via the GitHub marketplace. The app provides the developer with instant feedback on the quality of the code committed.
The CodeImprover Duplication GitHub app is targeted at developers and architects. Add it to your repository via the GitHub marketplace. The app provides the developer with instant information if the code in the commit or pull request is a duplication of code already somewhere in the repository.
The CodeImprover Web Portal is the single entrance for getting all the available information about the code quality of your repositories. The information is optimized for managing code quality over time. It is targeted at all levels of management and architects to monitor and control code quality over time.
CodeImprover web portal offers
- Holistic quality reporting on the complete content of any branch
- Partial quality reporting on any commit, with the possibility of following the development of the quality on a timeline.
- Identification of the application source code areas where the code quality lacks
- Identification of the source code not covered by any currently employed developers.
- Insight into each developer’s productivity and quality contribution.
- The Web portal is expected to release some time in 2021